Updated 9 November, 2021
As of November 8, 2021 the CDC has updated it’s requirements into the United States.
Proof of Vaccination
All non-U.S. citizen, non-U.S. immigrants traveling to the United States by air are required to show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Only limited exceptions apply. By meeting the Turks and Caicos Islands Entry requirements you also meet the US vaccination requirements.
All travelers entering the United States by air before boarding a flight to the United States, are required to show one of the following:
- If you are fully vaccinated: Proof of vaccination and a negative COVID-19 test result taken no more than 3 days before travel.
- If you are NOT fully vaccinated: A negative COVID-19 test result taken no more than 1 day before travel.
Children under 2 years old do not need to test. There is also an option for people who have documented recovery from COVID-19 in the past 90 days.
Children between the ages of 2 and 17 who are not fully vaccinated may board a flight to the US with a negative pre-departure COVID-19 viral test conducted no more than 3 days before departure.
If traveling unaccompanied or if one or more of the parents or guardians accompanying the child is not fully vaccinated, the child must present a negative pre-departure COVID-19 viral test on a specimen collected no more than 1 day before departure.
The Source Concierge Team will liaise with you to schedule your rapid antigen test, in-villa or off site.
- Reservation for testing can be made pre-arrival or while on holiday.
- Results within 30 to 45 minutes.
- Testing can be done at your villa or off-site by a certified lab technician.
- PCR test is also available. If a guest is required to receive a PCR test, please let your concierge know. Results are available within 36-48 hours.